Financial Peace University
What is Financial Peace University?
Financial Peace University is a nine-week, biblically based class on money.
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Topics that are covered.
- Introduction to the Seven Baby Steps
- Relationships and Money
- The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- How to Rid Yourself of Debt Forever
- The Power of Marketing on your Buying Decisions
- Protecting Your Health, Family and Money With Insurance
- Plan for Retirement and Sending Kids to College
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- The Foundations of Generous Giving
FPU classes meet for around an hour and a half each week for nine weeks. The cost is $103. for a lifetime family membership, Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money, the class workbook, and online helps. Childcare can be available. Cost is $10 per class, for families with children.
For additional questions, please contact Bill Miller, Financial Peace University Coordinator and trained financial counselor at the email address below.