What is the Legacy Journey?
The Legacy Journey is a seven-week, biblically based class that teaches you how to truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come. This class will lead you deeper into investing, basic estate planning, purposeful living, safeguarding your legacy, and discovering the keys to generational wealth and true generosity.
Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small-group activities, you’ll learn a biblical framework for living intentionally now so that later you’ll be able to leave a legacy that will secure your family’s future and make a lasting impact on the world around you.
The Legacy Journey classes meet for around an hour and a half each week for seven weeks. Cost is $109.
Topics that are covered:
- Recaps the Seven Baby Steps while going deeper into steps 3–7
- Biblical Principles of Wealth
- The Pros and Cons of Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds and Annuities
- Making Wise Choices When Investing in Real Estate
- How Much Is Enough for You
- How to Live and Leave a Legacy With Your Family
- Purposeful Living
- Basic Estate Planning
- Unleashing the Power of Giving
The next Legacy Journey begins Sunday, January 8, 2017, 5 pm.
Register Here: daveramsey.com/legacy/classes/1028629
If you have questions, please contact Bill Miller, Financial Peace University Coordinator and trained financial counselor at the email address below.